skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
May 27, 2010
Duck
1 comment:
Anonymous
May 27, 2010 at 12:54 PM
I like birds. alot.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pages
Home
Contact
Britteny Young
youngbritteny3@gmail.com
616.915.7917
About Me
Illustrations by Britteny Young
Fine art illustrator that loves to produce realistic pieces. Mediums that I enjoy are oil, graphite, charcoal, and watercolor. Refining images digitally as well.
View my complete profile
B young Illustrations
2011
(27)
2012
(10)
2013
(3)
Alla Prima
(10)
animals
(16)
Festivals
(12)
Fine art
(7)
Graphic Design
(9)
Graphic landscape art
(1)
Life drawing
(2)
Sketches
(11)
T-Shirt
(3)
Writing Updates
(23)
Examples of artists and other blogs I enjoy and admire
Arrow and Apple
Katy O
Blair Badge
Stacey Kline
Shutterbug
Chai Boutique
Kai Samuel Davis
James Lacroix
Becca Green
Oh Dear
Ashley
Damian Goidich
Dugald Stermer
Candace Illustration
Jim Connelly Studio
Impeckable Photo
Followers
I like birds. alot.
ReplyDelete