Jun 10, 2010

Future and passion...

So being graduated is amazing! I know it's only the summer time so it won't really hit me yet when Fall rolls around and I am not waking up early running to the bus with coffee all over me and drawing animals all day and wearing my huge headphones while listening to Frank Sinatra or John Butler to help me focus! 
Well to let everyone know my "Passion" after my almost five years of school! I want to own a studio space either by myself or with another artist. I want to maybe move to Arizona or somewhere out West. If not there maybe a small town like where I am right now! 
What I picture my studio to look like as of now: I want a good size room with my paints and desk in the back and up front a comfy place full of my illustrations and such to be displayed and hopefully purchased! I want the customer and/or guest to feel comfortable and get the behind the scenes look at how I produce my art! I want another artist with me because I think it would be a good opportunity to bounce of ideas to one another (and maybe help with the cost of rent). 
So that is one of my goals for now! My future in a nutshell!

1 comment: