Mar 22, 2011

Life is good! :)

So I just had a mini vacation in GR with my sister and nephew and Ma and Dad! We had a blast being on the go with little Levi tearing up the place anywhere we went! :) 
Miss that little man already! 
Tiff and Levi are back to AZ where I would have loved to come back with them to the sunshine and warm weather! But instead back to the east side of MI to my amazing man, Matt, patiently waiting for me! 
Not only did I have fun with the family, I talked with a new business in town, a boutique in Grand Rapids, MI off of Knapp and Fuller street! 
Called.....Chai Boutique! Owner Sarah just opened this very unique shop with vintage finds, jewelry and gifts! 

I was honored to put some of my art in her beautiful boutique!

 unique coasters w/old dictionary & book clippings!
Magnets: vintage wood dominoes w/old dictionary clippings!

So if you are looking for some new earrings, vintage furniture or want to find some of my art check out CHAI BOUTIQUE!

Check her store out on Facebook! Here is the link!


http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chai-Boutique/106102326110527





No comments:

Post a Comment