skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Dreams could come true...
My dream is to move somewhere warm, such as Arizona. I have lived there for a summer but want to go back! I had both of my sisters living there when I was there but one recently moved, but my oldest sister is still out there with her own family! My two darling nephews are so dang cute! I want to be there with them!
 |
| Quinn & Levi |
My boyfriend, Matt, lived there for a year as well and we have been discussing if it would be ideal to go back out there! Pretty much the only thing here in MI is our parents and some friends, but as much as we love them and would miss them we are young and want to explore! We both don't care for the winter either.
The beauty of art is that I can produce it anywhere and I want to be somewhere inspiring! Somewhere I can be in nature all the time and enjoy it!
So that is one goal I am trying to live out next! Time will tell...
we are so proud of you Britteny- go and follow your dreams! We will always be your biggest fans...near or far!1 xoxoxo mom & dad
ReplyDelete