Jan 2, 2013

New Year AKA 2013

It is a new year, and I am not one for resolutions because I will break them. But I did make a list of things I would love to do more of!

1. Draw everyday, even if its a doodle on the side of my papers at work! I get a lil busy with having a full time job, taking care of pups and managing my time for other things in this life, that the thing I love sometimes gets a away. Which I always say the quote: "Make time for your art (it's important)" 

2. Travel. My boy and I keep saying we want to go on vacation, but never find the time to! In desperate need to be on an island, eating fruit, and watching the waves. :)

3. Cook. I don't always have the same schedule as my darling boy, but I need to cook for me anyways and than when we have time cook together! 

4. Stretch and exercise. I am not about to join a gym, but at least be conscious of how I am feeling and what I need to help it! 

That's it so far, all very simple!

Here is a photo to leave you with from the lovely Pinterest! 



No comments:

Post a Comment