Jun 13, 2011

Second art show & a surprise!

My second art show at the Ella Sharp Museum was alright. It turned out to be a beautiful day! Matt and I got there early to set up the tent and make sure everything was in it's place until the festival started at 11am. The day went on and it seemed as if the wine & art festival was more a wine and beer festival and the art was just a pleasant entertainment to look at. I guess I can't speak for all the artist because it seemed that the lady's next to us were selling jewelry pretty well, but I did ok and I will hopefully do better next time! I am hoping Arizona will be a good place to sell animal illustrations! :)
On a better note I had a pleasant surprise from my sister, Amber, who made my weekend and day even better! Thank you to my Mom and Dad who came as well! They would never miss a show! 

Well enjoy some pictures!





my pleasant surprise! 

No comments:

Post a Comment