Jun 26, 2011

Tootie & Tallulah's

Well a lot has been going on! 
Just this past week I got in touch with a beautiful boutique called Tootie & Tallulah's in Berkley, MI. This boutique's unique atmosphere ranges from antiques, refurbished furniture, local art, house ware, jewelry, gifts and more! 
I am honored to have my art in this quaint boutique in Berkley! 
What's there?
4 oil illustrations in vintage frames
A lot of dictionary/vintage domino magnets (good for gifts) :)
Coasters with decoupaged dictionary pages (not featured)
small oil on canvas illustrations in Italian vintage frames


of course dictionary/vintage domino magnets!

Some photos I took while I was there! I could of stayed in there for hours looking at everything!


In other news! I am back in Grand Rapids for the month of July, but than I am making the move to Arizona in August! Very exciting and I can't hardly wait! 
Well enjoy your week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment