Jul 15, 2011

A little bit of this & a little bit of that!

I love how little things here and there just perk up your imagination every minute of the day! I have had this T-shirt for years that has a quote on it that I will never forget. For one I am really not big on displaying sayings or anything on shirts anymore, but it inspired me to make something I can print out and possibly put into a frame one day! 
Quote: "Art inspires Life inspires Art inspires Me"
What else inspires me is mixing old with the new. I am in love with vintage and antiques but making them work with modern as well. Frames have been my obsession lately! Every time I see one in my view (particularly antique or old looking) I have to check it out! Garage sales, consignment shops, and Goodwill have been my friend to find frames nobody else has. 
Cork board: Frame with fabric and cork behind
Another obsession that I don't think I will grow out of for some time are OWLS! I love drawing them and I love anything with them usually. Just ask my close friends and family. 
Well here is my latest...

Well I could not be any happier with life right now! Thank you for checking out my creations! 
Have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment