Aug 22, 2011

Back to Basics

So I recently just moved to the west coast to Arizona! Home of the "who turned on the oven?" state especially in the summers. Everything went well and fell into place. Well when you know people things happen :) But hey I did learn that in college.
So on our way I will share we did a few tourist things like going to Bearizona where you can drive in I think 3 miles of natural habitat of bears, wolves, bison and a few other animals right by your car door. Pretty cool. Since I am in love with animals and especially wolves and owls I got a pretty close encounter which was amazing.

Well now Matt and I have been here for about three weeks and we are liking it! Just got our apartment. Check out our new and improved collage.

We also went to First Friday where local artists display there art in downtown Phoenix in shops, galleries, restaurants, and outside! Can not wait to participate soon! So look for that in the future! 
Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment